Soho Galleries Privacy and Security Statement
(1) You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
(2) Personal data is only collected to verify your address for delivery of goods, and to confirm you are the valid user of a given credit card. No data is collected without you first acknowledging you wish to supply this data.
(3) Your credit card details are stored securely by Soho Galleries only as long as it is required to process your order, then they are deleted from our records.
(4) We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
(5) We may enable "cookies." A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by our website so that when you return, it will not be necessary for you to type in your personal details again.
Purchasing from Soho Galleries
As most art purchases require extensive consultation with the client, we have not enabled direct sales from our website. To purchase an item, simply click on the enquiry button, let us know you are interested and we will get in touch re: the artwork in question.
When a sale is negotiated, payments can be made by telegraphic transfer, faxed/telephoned credit card details or bank cheque and are subject to finalising shipping and insurance arrangements.
Whilst every attempt is made to keep the website up to date, at any one time, an artwork may be shown for sale, when it has in fact been sold.
For more information about any of the works, and can purchase the art from Soho Galleries either by phone or attendance at our central Gallery at:-
Soho Galleries Sydney
Trading Hours: Tuesday - Sun 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Address: Cnr Crown & Cathedral Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Phone (02) 9326 9066
Fax (02) 9358 2939